Statement for Official Source in the Consular Affairs at Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Citizens wishing to travel between the countries of the European Union should carry passports when leaving the city of residence to another city or country and should verify the validity of visas, an official source in the Consular Affairs Department at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs stated.

The source stressed the need to hold the international driving license in addition to the Qatari driving license in the case of driving vehicles in the EU countries.

The source also stressed the need to ensure the presence of car seats for children from the age of one month to ten years old, or for children under one meter.

Source: Ministry of Foreign Affairs