Kuwait strongly condemns bombing in Lahore

KUWAIT, March 27 (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Foreign Affairs denounced as “abhorrent” the terrorist bomb attack which hit in Lahore, east Pakistan, on Sunday.
“The State of Kuwait reaffirms full solidarity with the government of friendly Pakistan and supports all measure it might deem necessary to protect its security and stability,” an official of the Ministry said in a statement tonight.
“Kuwait renews its principled stand against the repugnant terrorism, whatever the forms, manifestations and justifications of terrorism might be,” according to the statement.
The official expressed condolences to the Pakistani people and government as well as the families of the victims, wishing those wounded a quick recovery.
Earlier in the day Pakistani officials said the bombing killed 69 people and injured nearly 120 others. (end) gb