DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, Oct. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — Cyberview Sdn Bhd, a Malaysian Government owned company and landowner of Cyberjaya Malaysia, will be leading a delegation of five small and medium enterprises (SMEs) at GITEX Technology Week 2013, scheduled to take place from 20 to 24 October, 2013 in Dubai, U.A.E.
The focus of the mission is to explore commercial technology partnerships and offering potential business investment possibilities available at Cyberjaya Malaysia, The Premier ICT hub and gateway to Asean’s ICT, multimedia and services offerings.
Exhibiting under the Cyberjaya Malaysia brand, the SMEs comprises:
– Boneybone Ventures Sdn Bhd – Specializing in Creative Multimedia and Mobile Services such as VOIP Services, cloud computing services, web and mobile application services. Product features include HelloBone – VoIP Solution, BoneyCloud – Cloud Services Solution, CDN, Hosting, BoneyApps – Application Solutions and Boneytix – Event Management Portal.
– Cruise GPS Systems Sdn Bhd – GPS, Fleet Management, Tracking and Monitoring of vehicles, Personal Tracking, Software Development. Product features include CRUiSE Connect FMS on tracking and monitoring of vehicles from a remote location and CRUiSE Connect Fleet Management Solutions (FMS).
– Extol MSC Bhd – Information Security Management, Intelligent Access Control System, Security Operation Centre, Multi-Platform Authentication Solutions & Multifunctional Network and Communication Solutions. Product features include e-Passport – authentication use for both secure login and transaction data signing, AtomsOS – consolidating traditionally high cost multibox solutions into just ONE kwickKey and IDA – a proprietary encrypted QR code system deployed either with or without Internet access.
– Penril Datability Sdn Bhd – Enterprise software and on-demand solutions for e-commerce, multi-channel commerce, master data management and order management for Financial Services Industries. Product Features include Online Apps Online Banking System for Internet and Mobile Banking, Online Payments Processing Solution, Card Management and UPASS Multi Factor Authentication System.
– Terato Tech Sdn Bhd – Mobile Games and Applications Development – iOS, Android and Blackberry. Product Features include Publishing AiyoConnect! which allows publishers to publish to tablets in seconds, building and publishing mobile games such as SilentMode and Enterprise Appstore.
Building on their experience and expertise from developing and implementing ICT solutions, these Malaysian SMEs will showcase their latest innovative offerings to assist companies’ power up their businesses.
Cyberview Sdn Bhd Managing Director, Faris Yahaya, said, “Cyberview hopes to leverage this year’s GITEX to further extend the reach of our Malaysian SMEs to forge partnerships with them and establish the presence of its SME tenants’ offerings in the international market. By housing these ICT, multimedia and innovation companies, Cyberjaya Malaysia seeks to become the regional growth engine for global innovation, multimedia development, creative content generation, and shared services outsourcing.”
“This is the fifth year that Cyberview is participating in GITEX Technology Week. It underscores our commitment to help facilitate collaboration and exchanges between Malaysia and Middle East ICT businesses,” he adds.
He also noted that Cyberview’s involvement in GITEX would allow it to showcase business and investment opportunities in its growing ecosystem, supporting services and infrastructure, and look forward to welcoming more companies into Cyberjaya Malaysia to set up operations or collaborate with existing companies.
In Cyberjaya Malaysia, technology-centric SMEs are nurtured under the SME Technopreneur Centre clusters and with the support of Malaysia’s Multimedia Development Corporation (MDeC), provide these technological start-ups with global networking opportunities and business support.
Cyberjaya Malaysia is currently home to more than 700 Malaysian and global technology companies including Hewlett Packard (HP), DELL, Fujitsu, IBM, AMD, DHL, HSBC, Shell, BMW, and Ericsson.
Into its 32nd year, the theme for this year’s GITEX technology week is “Where Technology Means Business,” which is underscored by the flux of ICT, services and creative content exports and offerings produced by Cyberjaya Malaysia for the global market.
Cyberjaya Malaysia is the core of Malaysia’s Multimedia Super Corridor (MSC Malaysia), a gateway to Asia’s booming ICT markets that offers the best of first-world knowledge and infrastructure at developing-nation costs. MSC Malaysia is a designated zone where technology entrepreneurs and global multinationals alike enjoy attractive tax breaks, access to world-class human capital, high-speed Internet facilities and proximity to Malaysia’s administrative and commerce centers.
ABOUT CYBERVIEW SDN BHD
Cyberview Sdn. Bhd. (“Cyberview”) is a Malaysian government-owned company, established in 1996 as the landowner of Cyberjaya Malaysia, “Malaysia’s Silicon Valley,” which is an ICT and innovation-centric township integral to Malaysia’s Multimedia Super Corridor (MSC Malaysia).
Cyberview has been given the mandate by the Malaysian government to spearhead the entire development of Cyberjaya Malaysia in line with the Malaysian government’s aspirations to realise Cyberjaya Malaysia, the Premier ICT Hub, as a global MSC Malaysia cybercity hub and as a preferred location for ICT, Multimedia and Services for innovation and operations, and to fulfil specific government initiatives in support of the innovation economy.
As the Cybercity Manager (CCM) of Cyberjaya Malaysia, Cyberview is responsible for the promotion and branding of Cyberjaya Malaysia, in addition to masterminding the entire development of Cyberjaya Malaysia to ensure sustainable growth in the city.
Cyberview has transformed Cyberjaya Malaysia into a premier ICT hub, hosting more than 700 companies including 35 MNCs, with a population of about 55,000.
For more information on Cyberjaya Malaysia, please visit www.cyberview.com.my.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: