The Ministry of Endowment and Islamic Affairs (Awqaf) has announced that the Umrah procedures, which was announced recently, have been amended by the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The Ministry called, according to its official Twitter account, to inquire about the new procedures by calling 132 during official working hours.
The Saudi Ministry of Hajj and Umrah had announced a package of mechanisms and procedures related to the performance of Umrah rituals that must be performed by pilgrims coming from outside the Kingdom, and it includes the following five steps:
- It is obligatory for incoming pilgrims to go to the care center in Makkah Al-Mukarramah 6 hours before performing the Umrah.
- Checking the immunization status according to the type of vaccines approved.
- Hand over the wristband to the pilgrim and make sure to wear it when he is in the center and direct him to the Al Shabaka assembly center.
- Show the bracelet upon arrival to the assembly center to verify the permit and the data of the pilgrim.
- Commitment to the date and period of Umrah assigned to the pilgrim.
Source: Government of Qatar