Syrian family victims of carbon monoxide poisoning

Carbon monoxide poisoning, caused by a leak in the stove of an apartment housing a Syrian family in the south-eastern province of Gaziantep, has claimed the life of a woman and has left two family members in critical condition. Police entered the family’s apartment by picking a lock, after they were notified by relatives who were unable to make contact.

Upon entering, the police found six members of the family lying unconscious on the floor Sene Anada

Carbon monoxide poisoning, caused by a leak in the stove of an apartment housing a Syrian family in the south-eastern province of Gaziantep, has claimed the life of a woman and has left two family members in critical condition.

Police entered the familyand#39s apartment by picking a lock, after they were notified by relatives who were unable to make contact.

Upon entering, the police found six members of the family lying unconscious on the floor

Sene Anadani (46) was determined to be dead by the medical team who rushed to the scene. Mahmut Anadani, Ahmet Nacim, Rama Dery, Mahmut Nacim and Raham Nacim were taken to Dr Erdin Arslan State Hospital.

Anadani and Ahmet Nacim were reported to be in critical condition.

Authorities have launched an investigation into this tragic event that occurred last Sunday.

SOURCE: Today’s Zaman