Four members of family suffer from carbon monoxide poisoning in Azerbaijan

Lankaran: Four members of family got poisoned by carbon monoxide in Shaghlakuje village of Lankaran district, APA’s southern bureau reports.

45-year old Tayyar Janali Badalov, his 80-year old mother Shabaji Hajiveli Badalova, wife Mehpare Shakir Badalova and 13-year old son Babek suffered from carbon monoxide poisoning at home. They were taken to Lankaran Central District Hospital, 3 of them are in critical condition, while the child’s condition is reportedly normal. The incident occurred due to carbon monoxide leak.

SOURCE: AZERI PRESS NEWS AGENCY