ISIS CLAIM RESPONSIBILITY FOR KABUL SUICIDE ATTACK ON NATO

Kabul, – (ISIS) group offshoot in Afghanistan claimed responsibility for a deadly suicide attack on NATO convoy in the Afghani capital Kabul.

According to (Khaama press) the group in a statement today claimed that 8 American soldiers were killed in the attack.

However, the US forces in Afghanistan earlier said only three coalition soldiers were wounded in the attack and that their health condition is satisfactory.

Afghanistan’s Ministry of Interior Wednesday morning said at least eight civilians were killed and twenty five others were wounded in the attack.

The incident took place as the coalition forces convoy was crossing the area located close to the US Embassy and other key government compounds, including the supreme court of Afghanistan.

The attack by ISIS on coalition forces convoy comes at a time when the Afghan forces with the support of the US forces based in the country have stepped up attacks against the terror group in the areas where they operate, specifically in eastern Nangarhar province.

The US forces used the world’s largest non-nuclear bomb against ISIS group in Achin district of Nangarhar last month, leaving nearly 100 ISIS militants dead, including some of the group’s key leaders. (QNA)

Source: Qatar News Agency

Related Post
Lebanese Forces leader, Samir Geagea, who is continuing his visit to Australia, highlighted the problems
Abdullah Saif Ali Al Nuaimi, UAE Ambassador to South Korea has met with Do Jong-hwan,
H.H. Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, today