Death toll of Turkey airport blast rises to 28 with 60 wounded

ISTANBUL, June 28 (KUNA) — The death toll of the two “terrorist” blasts that targeted Istanbul’s Ataturk Airport earlier has increased to 28 people, with 60 wounded, Vasip Sahin, Istanbul’s Governor, told the press Tuesday.
Meanwhile, local Turkish media had earlier reported that two explosions, presumably suicidal, took place in the arrival hall of the airport.
They said gunmen escaped the scene following the explosions, while a third suicidal attacker was at large.
Some 25 ambulances rushed to the airport while passengers were in a state of panic.
The airport has been closed and Prime Minister Binali Yildirim formed an emergency room.
Turkey witnessed a series of explosions this year, three of them in Istanbul, two in Ankara and one against a mosque in the northwestern city of Bursa. (pickup previous) ta.ma

Related Post
BEIJING, Oct. 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — LONGi Green Energy Technology Co., Ltd. announced today that
لندن، 20 أكتوبر 2017/PRNewswire/ — الجهاز المذهل الجديد يجمع فلسفة الجمال الراقي مع الأداء العالي،
سنغافورة، 23 أكتوبر 2017/PRNewswire/ — تعيين سلوان فنج في منصب نائب الرئيس – أوروبا والشرق