Turkish student injured in Romanian nightclub fire dies

A Turkish student who was critically injured in a nightclub fire in Romania last week died of burns sustained in the blaze, bringing the total death toll from the fire to 44.
According to the Cihan news agency Ayberk Mandaci, who was a translation and interpretation student at izmir Economy University but in Romania as part of a student exchange program, succumbed to his injuries at the Floreasca Emergency Hospital early Sunday despite medical efforts.
Nine deaths were announced Saturday, the highest number for a single day since the fire broke out on Oct. 30 at the Colectiv nightclub after a spark from a pyrotechnics show ignited the foam decor.

SOURCE: TODAY’S ZAMAN

Related Post
مرفق الشركة كارلسبادفي الولايات المتحدة يجتاز تفتيش إدارة الغذاء والدواء الأميركية وهيئة ترخيص الدواء في
– Nexen Tire America, Inc. breaks ground for its new tire technology center in Ohio, United
– Company’s Carlsbad, U.S., manufacturing facility passes FDA and EMA inspections – Underscores capabilities as