One injured as heating stove explodes like a bomb

One man was injured as a result of heating stove explosion took place in a house in Northern Province of Zonguldak on Saturday. Great material loss occurred at the end of the explosion.

The incident took place when a heating stove exploded with a huge noise in a house belonging to couple Sadiman, 58, and Suleyman Bayram ,60, residing in Rat neighborhood of Zonguldak. Retired mine worker Suleyman Bayram, who was stuck by the glass shards, broken by the effect of explosion, was injured.

According to the claims, Sadiman Bayram, residing in the first flat of the two-storey building, got out of the house to go to her work, after she lighted the heating stove. S

Reportedly stove exploded with an unknown reason. During the explosion, Suleyman Bayram, who was taking his pills in the kitchen, was injured. . Sadiman Bayram and her son Soner Bayram, who was sleeping in his room, were rescued with no injury.

Suleyman Bayram was taken to the Zonguldak Ataturk State Hospital by 112 emergency ambulance. Bayram was reported to be taken into operation since the injuries on his face.

Meanwhile, the house turned into wreckage soon after the incident. As the all rooms of the house became unusable, great material damage took place. It was also seemed that Soner Bayram could not get out of shock due to the explosion.

An investigation was launched into the incident.


Related Post
ستوكهولم، 22 مارس / آذار، 2018 /PRNewswire/ — فاز العالمان بروس ريتمان “Bruce Rittmann” ومارك
دبي، الإمارات العربية المتحدة، 22 مارس 2018/PRNewswire/ — تستضيف دبي النسخة الأولى من “معرض الذكاء
اسطنبول، 20 مارس 2018/ PRNewswire/– مجموعة رائعة لملابس النساء من ال سي وايكيكي ال سي