Fire erupts at stove-heated home, two hospitalized in central Turkey

Two people were taken to the hospital when they were affected by smoke in a fire which broke out in their heating stove in the central province of Cankiri on Wednesday evening.

The fire took place on the fourth floor of an apartment on Akincilar Street. The flames which spread the home led to panic among the residents of the apartment. Police, fire brigade and medical staff arrived at the scene quickly. Two people were affected by the smoke in the fire was taken to the Cankiri State Hospital. The incident left considerable damage to the home

SOURCE: CIHAN

Related Post
مرفق الشركة كارلسبادفي الولايات المتحدة يجتاز تفتيش إدارة الغذاء والدواء الأميركية وهيئة ترخيص الدواء في
– Nexen Tire America, Inc. breaks ground for its new tire technology center in Ohio, United
– Company’s Carlsbad, U.S., manufacturing facility passes FDA and EMA inspections – Underscores capabilities as