Carbon monoxide poisoning kills two in Kırsehir

Neighbors found the bodies after they knocked on their door and received no answer. They broke a window and entered the home to find Ayse Dasar, her daughter-in-law Selma and grandson Emirhan lying on the floor.

Ayse and Selma Dasar were pronounced dead after arriving in the hospital. Three-year-old Emirhan is expected to survive.

The Cicekdagı District Gendarmerie Command has opened an investigation into the incident.

A similar incident occurred in the same town on Nov. 22, killing 71-year-old Ali Bozdag and his 14-year-old grandson Rıdvan. Paramedics arrived and pronounced both dead at the scene.

Two sisters, aged 14 and 16, were also found dead as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning on Sunday in Gebze, Kocaeli province.

Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning include headache, vomiting, dizziness, loss of consciousness, nausea, skin turning pink and respiratory problems.

Each year thousands are treated for the effects of carbon monoxide poisoning from accidents at home or work. The Interior Ministry recently announced that in the past five years around 500 people have died due to carbon monoxide.

SOURCE: TODAY’S ZAMAN

Related Post
خلال لقاء خاص مع عمدة تورونتو رئيس مجلس إدارة “داماك” يستكشف الفرص الاستثمارية في سوق
HONG KONG, August 23, 2017/PRNewswire/ — Acquisition of TSME strengthens Vistra‘s existing Dubai office whilst
SHENZHEN, China, Aug. 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Boyaa Poker Tour continues expanding its reputation with
\