Azerbaijani girl, 13, suffers carbon monoxide poisoning

Shamkir: Gunel Asif qizi Isayeva, a 13-year-old girl, has been poisoned by carbon monoxide in the bathroom of their house in Azerbaijan’s Shamkir city.

She was taken to hospital with symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning. First medical aid was provided to her but she is still in critical condition.

SOURCE: AZERI-PRESS NEWS AGENCY

Related Post
نيكسن تاير تضع حجر الأساس لمركز تقنية إطاراتها الجديد في أوهايو بالولايات المتحدة المركز سيوفر
أبوظبي، الإمارات العربية المتحدة، 19 أكتوبر 2017 /PRNewswire/ — حصد أطفال المدارس الروس ثلاث ميداليات
جينيف، سويسرا، 20 أكتوبر 2017 /PRNewswire/ — ترقق العظام هو مرض خفي لا يخلو من