Azerbaijani academician dies of carbon monoxide poisoning

Baku: Director of Institute of Linguistics of Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences (ANAS), Tofig Hajiyev has died of carbon monoxide poisoning, Institute of Linguistics told APA.

Hajiyev’s son confirmed the fact to APA.

He said that his father died of carbon monoxide poisoning in the bathroom early Friday.

SOURCE: AZERI-PRESS NEWS AGENCY

Related Post
مرفق الشركة كارلسبادفي الولايات المتحدة يجتاز تفتيش إدارة الغذاء والدواء الأميركية وهيئة ترخيص الدواء في
– Nexen Tire America, Inc. breaks ground for its new tire technology center in Ohio, United
– Company’s Carlsbad, U.S., manufacturing facility passes FDA and EMA inspections – Underscores capabilities as